sillyrabbit pretends to knit

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Log Cabin


I'm doing a fabulous job of posting approximately monthly. I'm going to set a goal to post one thing a week. We'll see how that goes. Right now, it's 1130pm and I'm exhausted, but I want to post my progress on my Log Cabin blanket and declare that I really, really wanted it to not look like a rainbow. I have this obsession with rainbow order, so I actually put all the colors in a bowl and pulled them out at random to prevent this exact thing from happening, and yet, here we are. Clearly, it was meant to be. I really like it anyway, even if it does feel kind of like a rug now, and I am horrible at picking up stitches. Overlook, overlook, overlook. It'll be a great tummy time blanket.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Annie said…

    I'm starting a similar blanket, and am also awful at picking up stitches! But yours looks lovely- and it's so cheerful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home