sillyrabbit pretends to knit

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I love presents!


Yay! What a great surprise! I was having a pretty lousy day, and my husband went out and brought me the mail, and look what was there! My One Skein Secret Pal present! I got a skein of Misti Alpaca in purple (my favorite color), three delicious-sounding tea bags (mango passionfruit, chocolate hazelnut, and chai spice), and a fabulous little box of chocolates. Good thing they came in a box, or there would be nothing there to take a picture of. I love alpaca, and have worked with a lot, but the Misti Alpaca is 100% softer than anything I've ever used before. I can't wait to work with it! I'll be on a project hunt for the rest of the afternoon.

Thank you, Secret Pal. You have perfect timing--you made my day!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Look at all those goodies! The yarn looks scrumptious. I'll try to treat you as well as your One Skein SP did...

    XOXOX,
    Summer Fling SP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home