sillyrabbit pretends to knit

Friday, June 30, 2006

Off to the Beach!


I am headed to the beach for a week and of course have knitting projects to go with me. I'm posting a list to hold me accountable! I'm taking:
1--Three quarter sleeve top from KnitSimple magazine in KnitPicks Sierra Cinnamon
2--Debbie Bliss raglan sweater in Blue Sky Cotton pumpkin
3--Log Cabin Blanket from Mason Dixon Knitting in five million colors.
4--Cable Footies from One Skein, several pairs, in a variety of Lorna's Laces.

I promise pictures when I return! I'll have internet, but no ability to upload pictures. For now, look at the beach house!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Ok Lynnea.....we'd better see those completed projects all finished next week!! Nothing says fun in the sun like knitting on a beach!! Have fun!!!!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have fun relaxing at the beach! Hope the ocean breezes are keeping you cool.

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! Have a great time at the beach - I am very jealous.

    Your OSSP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home