sillyrabbit pretends to knit

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I got VD!!!

The lovely raeknits_and_spins from Knittyboard sent me VD! See? Rae sent me a great box full of yummy chocolate(Lindt truffles!!), fabulous wool-free yarn (a cotton/linen blend and sari silk!!), a book to read (good timing, since I finished my last one yesterday and was starting to get twitchy), a sheepie puzzle, Soak (which I've just heard of and never even seen. Can't wait to use that!), a pretty calendar, and the Spring issue of IK!!! Little Man enjoyed rolling in the tissue paper.

Rae requested an updated picture...here's what happens when you give your baby a biter biscuit and no bib.










3 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    That's a very nice gift you got!!!! :) That is a great book too BTW!!! You will enjoy it!!! Baby B is growing up so fast!!

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    He is so frickin' cute!!! The calendar is pictures of the area where I live. I thought you might like it! (I have one for myself too!)

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was entirely right.
    This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    my web-site weightloss calculator

     

Post a Comment

<< Home