sillyrabbit pretends to knit

Monday, July 17, 2006

Very distracted...


I just wanted to apologize for the lack of content! My three quarter sleeve sweater is knit and blocked, and just needs seaming and some kind of closure, which might have to wait for a while until I have some kind of waist again. I took a break from all of my other knitting to make Monsieur Cat from Lucinda Guy's Handknit for Kids--he was finished in a day and I love him. I way overstuffed him, but he's so soft and smushy. He matches the hat and kimono from KnitPicks Main Line that I might someday finish. I'm one arm away from completion.

Today I'm moving up to my mom's until this kid arrives--any time in the next 30 days. It's hard to pack for 30 days...there will be lots of yarn involved. I'm very anxious about this--even though I knew it was coming for eight months, it's still hard to pick up and leave my husband, cat, and house for a month, and to know that when I come home, we'll be one person extra. That part is exciting, but it's very overwhelming. I need lots of knitting to soothe my nerves.

I'll have to figure out how to upload pictures when I'm there. It can be done!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home