sillyrabbit pretends to knit

Monday, July 17, 2006

My Secret Pals are psychics



I had JUST posted about how lousy and anxious I was feeling about moving away for the last month of my pregnancy, my husband's gone all week, I'm feeling super overwhelmed, and the mailman showed up at my door with--a package from my One Skein Secret Pal. The last time her package arrived, I needed cheering up! (It really is a coincidence...I'm not that cranky or down very often!)

So, my beautiful package...She sent me non wool sock yarn in a perfect me color so I can actually make some socks for myself (imagine that--knitting for myself???), Body Shop coconut butter (which I LOVE) knitting notecards and cute funnies, and sheepie confetti.

THEN--I came in to the computer to upload the picture, and found an ecard from my Summer Fling Secret Pal! Cute sheepies and encouraging messages...thanks, both of you. You brought a smile to my face today, which should make you feel good, because I needed it. Love ya both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home