sillyrabbit pretends to knit

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Status Check

My cousin was interviewed on her blog, and she sent me five interview questions to complete as well.

1. What snack food could you not live without?
I have to pick one? Chocolate. I am definitely a snack food junkie, just ask my pants, but everything else kind of comes in waves. I'll have a craving for Doritos, then a craving for ice cream, but the craving for chocolate is pretty near constant.

2. Do you apply makeup everyday?
Currently, no. It was my New Year's Resolution to start at least fixing my hair and wearing at least mascara and lip gloss, and it's not working out all that well. I didn't do those things before having Little Man, but even though nothing has changed, now people assume I'm not fixing myself because of the baby.

3. If you had to trade all of your worldly possessions for just ONE thing -what would it be?
A Black American Express Card

4. Are you a night or a morning person?
Really, neither. Or both. If left on my own, I'd probably get up around 8 and go to bed around 10. Little Man is actually following that schedule almost exactly now. That's pretty funny. I do find myself staying up a little later because that's the only time I get to myself.

5. If you could change one thing about yourself (physically or emotionally),what would it be?
I'll answer both. Physically, my weight. That would probably change all the crap that I don't like about myself outside right now. Emotionally, I would like a better attention span.

Want to play? Here’s the scoop:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.



The sage yarn has been ripped out and banished to a corner. Actually, all my yarn has been banished to two dressers downstairs. My husband's parents and grandparents are coming into town this weekend, so I needed to get all my yarn out of the guest room (It was getting a little overwhelming in there). It's all in the dressers now, although not necessarily organized. That can come later, when I have time and motivation. On tomorrow's list of Things to Accomplish is to bring my knitting books and magazines downstairs to organize.

I'm working on my Clementine Shawl in Blue Sky Alpaca and Silk in Black, and I'm working on something that may or may not be submitted to a pattern contest if I can finish it by the 30th. So, it will not be submitted, most likely, but it's fun to dream.

8 Comments:

  • At 5:51 AM, Blogger Sandykins57 said…

    Interview me!

     
  • At 6:54 AM, Blogger kemtee said…

    Ok, I'll bite. Interview me!

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger BMT said…

    ooh, I need siomething to post besides "i'm three inches further on my baby sweater made of sock yarn"!

    Me too :)

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger BMT said…

    Mine are up, with a referral back here. :)

    Nobody reads my blog either, but a little bit of cross linkage can't hurt, right?

     
  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said…

    TOTALLY! Interview me! I'll play!

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Interview me, please :)

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Oh - I'm at jochibi AT yahoo DOT com if it makes it easier for you to pass the questions on.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger TutleyMutley said…

    I AM your Scorpio birthday swap person - soooo, Interview me!
    It'll be a good excuse to start blogging again - I've been avoiding it like the plague for just about the entire summer. In the meantime - tannish, brown paper??? Might this have been Green and Black????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home