sillyrabbit pretends to knit

Saturday, April 28, 2007

And my Secret Pal is.....

Emilee!!! Look at this great package I got!







Two delicious candy bars (MAN, those things are good), a pack of Burt's Bees treats, mmmmmmmalabrigo (NOW I get what the big deal is about! I love that yarn) and a Nautie.

Little Man wants to show you how much he likes Nautie, right up close.

Actually, I tried to get a picture of him sitting with Nautie, but he decided he would rather play with the camera than pose, so this is what we get. He brought Nautie with him. Maybe Nautie was supposed to take the picture. I don't know.

SO Malabrigo is FABulous. It's still wound up in the skein for now, and I'm just petting it, looking for the perfect project. I'm going to make something for me, I know that. I'm just not sure what. The color is gorgeous. It's called Holly Hock. Love, love, love.

So thank you, Miss Emilee. You are the best!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Awww, littleman is just adorable! I love when they figure out the whole camera thing. The poses get cuter and cuter!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Holly said…

    Hey Silly Rabbit - you're on the blog stalker webring now, so you better start posting. :)

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Batty said…

    Purple yarn and a Nautie, you are so lucky!

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I'd love to know the pilates dvd - I just don't have space for a pilates class right now.

    littleman looks pretty happy with nautie! :D

    So... who are you? ;)

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    Lucky duck! I love Malabrigo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home