sillyrabbit pretends to knit

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blogstalking Week 4: Three I Love, Three I Hate


OK. One thing I hate is ginumbo unknown bug creatures that lurk under the Bounce and Spin Zebra, only to be found when the can of Puffs that I thought was empty suddenly bursts open, spewing Puffs hither and yon. I hate ginumbo bug creatures even more when they require TWO flushes to leave. Nothing should crawl back up the plumbing (FYI: Never flush cockroaches.)





What do I love? I love playing dress up.
Not me dressing up as much as my absolutely adorable little one.







What else do I hate? People that are absolutely ugly and awful online. I mean, I really hope it's just online, because really, the things some people say online...if they said it in real life, they'd be sociopaths, I'm pretty sure. You're totally entitled to your opinion, wrong though it may be, but I'm also entitled to think that you're a troll and a douchebag for voicing it and ganging up with other like-minded sociopaths for some talk that should not exist in civilized society.

Another thing I love? Reality television. Well, not all of it. I do, however, love Project Runway, Top Chef, America's Next Top Model, Iron Chef....basically, if you take pretty people or food and turn it into a competition, there's a good chance I'll be there weekly.

One more hate. Group work. Having to build a 3D model of a larynx for AN ONLINE CLASS.

One more love? Good News! My BFF Kathy (LOLZZ!!11!!!! Just for you, miss!) got a job before she's even finished with her teaching program. Of course she did! She's brilliant and talented, and a great lover of small people, and any school district that didn't recognize that deserves a skillet to the face. Also, my cousin's husband's PET scan looks good! His chemo is working and soon they'll be able to return to their nice, normal, boring life. (Right, Jess?) Other good news? I'm going to STITCHES EAST this weekend, with my lovely yarn-enabling mom. So much fun. Can't wait!!!

Next week. Go vote for statues.

7 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You make me cry, what with your big bugs and kind words and all.

    I remember the first picture I saw of your son. I nearly died of cuteness, and that picture makes me grab my car keys and head for your house.

    I hate fucktards, too. I'm sorry to swear in your comments section.

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Norm Deplume said…

    I love the word 'ginumbo'. And I love your little monkey. (that *is* a monkey suit, right?)

    And I share your hatred of online douchebags. On message boards, especially, I make frequent use of the "ignore" feature. It's easier to float through life pretending the assclowns just don't exist.

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I HATED group work in school. Ugh. Maybe I hold people to too high a standard? But that's only because I hold myself to the same standard damnit.

    And where the hell do you live, Bolivia? I've never seen a millipede (I think?) that gangley and grotesque!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger maryannlucy said…

    I love you big eyed monkey (it is a monkey costume isn't it?) - great photo.

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Eryn said…

    Is your statue going to be a 3D online larynx?

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Lucy said…

    Ugh gross centipede. That zebra toy looks like a lot of fun.
    I'm hating group work at the moment too.

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger theportergang said…

    Did you finish your 3d model of the larynx? I am having to do the same project for an anatomy class - and I am having major problems with my creative side of the brain! Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If you have any - you can e-mail me at emily.porter@wku.edu

    Thanks!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home