Blogstalking Week 6: The Cat Ate My Daily Routine
1. Do you believe in ghosts?
I think so. Nice, comforting ones that come to tell me messages of love.
2. Have you ever seen a ghost?
I don't think so.
3. Have you ever experienced something that is best described by the word “paranormal”?
Well, I was thinking about my grandparents and my father one night and said to myself that it would be nice if they could communicate with me, and my son's Learn N Groove table starting singing the ABC song over and over for an hour. If you watch any John Edward Cross Country, you'll know that the dead relatives with whom you wish to converse will communicate with you via electronics, so I'm taking it that way.
4. Do you watch any ghost or haunting themed shows?
Does VH1's Celebrity Paranormal Project or whatever it's called count? If so, then yes.
5. If so, do you sometimes sleep with the lights on or wake up your partner because the show scared you a whole lot and you can’t sleep and don’t want to be awake alone?
That show is totally the opposite of scary.
6. Have you ever been to a supposedly haunted place? If so, did you experience anything spooky?
I did the ghost tour of Old Town Alexandria. I didn't like it, but I don't really like being out on any street after dark. I'm more afraid of muggers than ghosts.
7. How much do you love Halloween?
SO MUCH! Candy! Costumes! Babies in costumes! Trick or treating! Pumpkin carving! I have a whole Halloween menu planned out this year. I can't wait until Little Man is REALLY old enough to appreciate all the fun!
Ok! Take this meme! Put it on your blog! And then let me know if you did because I want to read aaaaaaaall about it!!