Favorite Color Swap!
1. What are your top three favorite colors? This is so hard. Looking at my yarn, probably bright purple, bright blue, and bright pink. I wish bright was a color, then that would be my favorite.
2. What crafts do you really enjoy? knitting, scrapbooking, cross stitch
3. What products do you really covet? I am a huge fan of KnitPicks yarns, especially Shine, Main Line, and all their alpaca blends. If something says alpaca and silk, chances are excellent that it will be something I will love to work with. I am also a huge fan of Debbie Bliss cashmerino, all the weights. I know there are good substitutes that are less expensive, and it is my new goal to search them out and knit them.
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?Lately, being a slug. Naps are frequent, Law and Order is always a fabulous way to spend time, and I would pay money to watch a silly movie with my husband right now. My energy level and activity level should be picking up here shortly. I hope.
5. Is there anything you collect? Un, not really, unless chocolate and yarn count.
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? I am a Scorpio, I think my Chinese zodiac symbol is the horse? Have you seen this link? http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp
7.What are your favorite…
…scents/smells? Rose, Vanilla for lotions, food things for candles--like apple pie, lemon, etc. I am allergic to lavender.
…types of music and/or bands? Upbeat--Barenaked Ladies and Jason Mraz are good examples
…authors?Silly mystery authors. Robert B. Parker, James Patterson, like that
…animals? In my house, cats. Out of my house, giraffes
…places to shop? Wow. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into. I'll be kind. Knitting--KnitPicks. Target for everything. AC Moore for craft stuff I need quickly.
…season? Spring--jeans and t shirt, with maybe a sweater to throw over it weather, and good bright sun and nice blue sky.
…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? Oh, I think I messed up and answered this someplace else. Oh well. I love alpaca, especially blended with silk. Mohair, angora, and most wools against my skin cause rashes. I don't really have any set favorites with the others. I am open to new ideas in all areas.
…candies or goodies? I have such a sweet tooth it is absolutely ridiculous. I love chocolate, lemon flavored anything, and flavored coffees. I've started drinking flavored teas lately and love those too. Really though--not particular
8. Do you have any wish lists?Well, I had a KnitPicks one, but I don't think that feature works anymore, so no, I guess not.
9. Are you allergic to anything? Here I go again, getting ahead of myself. Mohair, angora, most wool, lavender. Also latex, if that should happen to come up. It usually doesn't in knitting swaps...
10. Do you have any pets? What are they? I have a cat named Max (so original) and a guinea pig named Nacho Guinea Pig that lived in my classroom during the school year. He'll be moving schools and going to my husband's classroom this year.
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. I am so easy to please...if it comes in the mail with my name on it, you'll make my day. I don't even know where to go with this question, but I promise to be easy and grateful. I'm just so excited to have a secret pal to swap with!